Registered Company Name: CloserStill Group Limited
Trading As: Singapore Vet
72 Anson Road, Anson House, #10-05
Phone: +44 (0)1923 692670
CloserStill Group Limited collects:Data submitted to us by the data subject, including:
- Data submitted through our web forms (including registration forms)
- Data collected onsite during our exhibition/s, this includes personal information and activities
- Data collected by employees when in direct communication with persons / organisations
Information collected may include personal contact details, professional experience, demographics relating to your professional activity / interests, dietary requirements and communication preferences.Data from third party sources, including:
- Personal information or supplementary information from partners who we engage with in joint marketing efforts
- Public data sources used to supplement or validate our existing datasets
- Data services / suppliers used to obtain or supplement our existing datasets
- Data which has been acquired as part of an acquisition or merger
- Data gathered from services which use IP address to determine which organisation visitors to our site originate from
- Information from actions made by an individuals in response to direct marketing campaigns, including when an individual opens any emails or follows any links originating from our email communications
- Information related to website navigation and usage
- Data used to provide personalised marketing / user experiences while visiting our sites
You information may be shared with divisions within the CloserStill Media group of companies (list available here)Will we share your information with third parties?
CloserStill Group Limited may share your information with 3rd parties if:
- You have consented to the sharing of this information:
- During registration
- During form submission
- While attending one of our events, in particular when attending theatres and visiting stands
- Data sharing is required for us to fulfil a contractual obligation we have with you / your organisation
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
- You have consented to us sharing your details with carefully selected third parties whose products and services may interest you
- We or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with information and updates relating to a service you have signed up to
- Ensure you can manage any service that you have signed up to
- Deliver targeted promotional messaging relating to our services
- Deliver targeted messaging relating to products and services of our affiliates (exhibitors, sponsors, media partners)
- Invite you to take surveys related to our products or the products or our affiliates
- Respond to you in relation to any enquiries you may have
- Produce analytics relating to your usage of our products and response to our marketing activities
If you have previously attended one of our conferences or other events, subscribed to one of our services or we have made an assessment of your interests based on your profession or industry, then, in the absence of consent, the legal basis on which we have processed your data and communicated with you is our legitimate interests. We have a legitimate interest in communicating with you in order to give you information regarding upcoming conferences or our other services. It is necessary for us to market our services in this way as there is no cost-effective alternative. In balancing our interests against yours, we take into consideration the facts that the amount of your personal data we process is minimal, that it is not sensitive data, that there is a minimal privacy impact and that you can easily opt out or unsubscribe at any timeYour Rights
Your rights under the GDPR include the following:
- The right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to make a subject access request to be informed of what personal data of yours we hold
- The right to have your personal data rectified in the event that it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data
- The right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, especially where the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability (i.e. transfer of your personal data to another organisation)
Your rights above can be exercised by contacting us and will be dealt with free of charge, we may require confirmation of your identity depending on your request.
We take precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures. Certain areas of our websites may be password protected. If you are a user of our websites and have a password, you can help to preserve your privacy by ensuring that you do not share your password with anyone else.
We take steps to regularly validate the personal information we hold to ensure that the information is accurate and, where necessary, up to date. Information that is no longer required for any valid business purpose, and that we are not required to keep pursuant to any applicable law, will be routinely destroyed by secure means.
|Sub-processor Name||Nature of Processing||Website|
|Amazon Web Services||Storage||https://aws.amazon.com/|
|Circ Data||Delegate and Exhibitor Registration||https://www.circdata.com/|
|GES Global||Logistics Contractor||https://www.ges.com/eu/contact-ges|
|ASP Solutions Ltd||Website Provider||https://www.asp.com/contact|
|Adestra||Email Marketing Provider||https://www.adestra.com/|
|Exavault||Secure File Transfer||https://www.exavault.com/privacy/|
|Presentation Service Providers Ltd||Onsite AV Contractor||https://pspav.com/|