oneworld® is pleased to be appointed as the Official Airline Alliance for Singapore Vet 2019
As a registered attendee, you can access discounted flights for travel to this event.
Visit www.oneworld.com/events, select ‘Attendee’ and enter event code OW16A19 to access our online booking tool.
- Discounts on flights for attendees and one travel companion.
- Travel up to seven days before and seven days after the event.
- Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
- Enjoy a user-friendly booking tool showing the most convenient flight options.
- 24-hour support via email or phone.
- Earn rewards and tier status points on eligible oneworld flights.
- Frequent flyer privileges including access to some 650 premium airport lounges worldwide, fast track at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.*
- Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
*Privileges depend on your oneworld tier status level. For more information visit www.oneworld.com/benefits.
We’re proud to announce that we’ve chosen SkyTeam as our Official Alliance Network for air travel
We would like to offer you seamless air travel via SkyTeam Global Meetings to our event. Our registered Global Meetings event offers you attractive airfares.
By booking and buying your airline ticket via the dedicated link below, you will benefit from:
- Savings – take advantage of exclusive discounts up to 15% in both Business and Economy Class; no fee for your online bookings.
- Convenience – book the most convenient itinerary online with any of the 19 SkyTeam member airlines.
- Reward Miles – earn Miles on your frequent flyer program of a SkyTeam member airline and save on your future travels
- Valuable services – SkyTeam Elite Plus, First and Business Class customers will experience SkyPriority, the alliance network red-carpet treatment, and will get access to the exclusive SkyTeam lounges.
- SkyTeam network – travel to your event from virtually anywhere in the world with over 14,500 daily flights covering more than 1,150 destinations in 175 countries.